Don't nobody get excited , but ...

MikeMaben

Except for the fact that Tower is on back order. Doesn't matter how low your prices are, if you don't have the item in stock.

Like most, I have plenty of kits and I can wait. I'd rather pay 50% less and wait. Right now in the USA there is very little availability of this kit. Even if the P-51 would have shipped in DEC when I first ordered it, I still wouldn't have been able to build it in that time frame. In fact, even though delivery is slated for TUE, I still won't be able to touch it for at least a month (if not more), until I finish two current builds. To each his own as to their desires to snag this P-51. 

I pick up my preorder Next Friday at my LHS. All of the kits they ordered came into the "warehouse" today. That event was a good prediction for my first kit.

Rick

I just picked up my two kits today at my LHS. They received all the kits for preorders and more so I took away two. I am glad I waited. The bugger is being offered in the $50 dollar range on eBay. So maybe the log jam is over.