Trumpeter Liberators on facebook

Guest Maxim

On 9/13/2018 at 5:45 AM, ringleheim said:

The money is the easy part.

Where to display such a beast?  

There's the rub.

In my little tiny display case I built some time ago (75 cm deep, 140 cm wide). Predictive planning is paying off :D

I wonder if I manage to resist until the D-version,, to which I'm really looking for.

Alex

Edited by AlexM

6 hours ago, AlexM said:

In my little tiny display case I built some time ago (75 cm deep, 140 cm wide). Predictive planning is paying off :D

I wonder if I manage to resist until the D-version,, to which I'm really looking for.

Alex

I'm thinking along the same lines, Alex! I need to double check my dimensions to be sure, but if this kit turns out to be decent, I will MAKE room for one. My grandmother helped build Liberators during the war (applied self sealing material to the wing/tanks). So, the Liberator has always had a place in my heart and family heritage.

John

3 hours ago, mywifehatesmodels said:

I'm thinking along the same lines, Alex! I need to double check my dimensions to be sure, but if this kit turns out to be decent, I will MAKE room for one. My grandmother helped build Liberators during the war (applied self sealing material to the wing/tanks). So, the Liberator has always had a place in my heart and family heritage.

John

Fixed for you.... I will A MAKE room for one.

We have no way of knowing any of that, nor do we have any idea of "who" is designing the kit. It is possible the kit has been shelved for some years, and is now coming to fruition. My crystal ball tells me that if that is the case, it should be a decent kit. Not perfect, but decent. Buildable for those that want to, and I'm pretty sure it will look like a Lib when complete.