Phartycr0c

HK Lancaster.

Well ... It has been said that the kit would be worth the wait ... and that wasn't wrong!

It looks awesome! ... No wing/engine shots though - Perhaps they're still being tooled?

Rog :)

Guest Maxim

Well from the photo's the kit looks like it is certainly worth waiting for! Shouldn't be long now before we see it.

Guest Maxim

There's only one I want to build. G for George which flew over 90 missions with RAAF crews in England,

G_for_george_panorama.jpg

Edited by Maxim

The kit does look pretty cool. It seems doubtful that I'll ever have one though. I have none of their other kits either, for that matter, but the P-51B/C will probably change that.

Guest Maxim

I know it's probably just a test shot, but the lines of that Lanc look a tad wrong..

Care to elaborate?

Tooling is still underway, what you see are very early testshots. Tooling will continue until june/july. The surface details will be added later according to Neil. So please refrain from comment regarding accuracy etc. yet before the definitive kit is available.

Cees

give it time it will come and i hope it will be as good as we hope it will be i think i will have 2 as i love the lancaster ooo so nice such a nice plane just need a date for it now i will find room for it mk 1 and mk3 nice nice photos of it so far happy days 

Al