HK Lancaster.

Phartycr0c

HK have obviously worked very hard to get it right and clearly still are!! They won't release it until they're happy that it does the job in a way that the majority of modellers will appreciate. Unfortunately there will always be rivet counters and nit pickers, but if that's they're bag I haven't got a problem as I'll just let them get on with their thing and tune it out! I applaud HK's efforts and for offering we modellers an Avro Lancaster in 1/32 so buy it and do what YOU want with it - just enjoy it!!

Bravo HK!!

Now where's that McD FGR 2 Phantom II??? (I don't really mind if it's an FG.1 or an FGR.2 - just give me a Spey engined 'Toom!)

Best regards,

Steve S. 

If they were skinned over, it wouldn't bother me, it would probably be a good idea, but then filling them in doesn't bother me either..... 

If they were skinned over though, there would be as many complaints from the 'Sit on my lap while I walk about' brigade who only want to shake the box and have it come pre painted as well.

HK can't win either way. Folks will moan....

Me, I am just ecstatic there is a 32nd Lanc coming at all!!

Couldn't have put it better myself Tim! We're supposed to be modellers after all, and we cope with "short comings"!

I leave the country for 3 days and bang, test shots etc etc etc..........

Couple of observations......bravo HK for doing a Lanc also IMHO £250 is pretty damn good for the behemoth so thank you again.......

for any detractors ............tough some of us are very excited..........

Anyone building this version?

Richard

I'd wager less than 1 in 10K buyers would be that interested in PA474 M as Cranfield college's laminar flow research vehicle.

And even fewer builders.

Edited by Chek

Guess the AM guys are going to be all over this one as well. 

Interesting to see f the Rose rear 2 x .50 cal rear turret will be an option.

The alternative Martin upper turret would be a likely conversion, with its strenghening plates and different location.