HK Lancaster.

Phartycr0c

Guest Maxim

Well from the photo's the kit looks like it is certainly worth waiting for! Shouldn't be long now before we see it.

Guest Maxim

There's only one I want to build. G for George which flew over 90 missions with RAAF crews in England,

G_for_george_panorama.jpg

Edited by Maxim

The kit does look pretty cool. It seems doubtful that I'll ever have one though. I have none of their other kits either, for that matter, but the P-51B/C will probably change that.

Guest Maxim

I know it's probably just a test shot, but the lines of that Lanc look a tad wrong..

Care to elaborate?

Tooling is still underway, what you see are very early testshots. Tooling will continue until june/july. The surface details will be added later according to Neil. So please refrain from comment regarding accuracy etc. yet before the definitive kit is available.

Cees

give it time it will come and i hope it will be as good as we hope it will be i think i will have 2 as i love the lancaster ooo so nice such a nice plane just need a date for it now i will find room for it mk 1 and mk3 nice nice photos of it so far happy days 

Al

It is a fair point to consider that HK really is giving this kit their best shot. For those who would nit pick this kit to death, I'd say don't buy it. For all others, I'd say have a good time building, and add as much detail as you choose. Don't know if I'll get one, but I sure like the look of it. My personal holy grail kit would be an I/M PBY-5a. The B-24 is a close second, I do appreciate that HK is really trying to get this one right.

G for George is the AWM Lanc. They do a dramatic audio presentation of a nighttime raid over Germany. AWM also has one of the last original paint Me-109s in the world.