HK Lancaster.

Phartycr0c

Looks good but I too would have preferred skinned over windows that could be punched out in order to replicate earlier Lancs. Such an initiative would have provided a broader base kit which offered the modeller a wider selection of subjects. My choice would have been a post-war Canadian Mk.10MR. I've built one in 1/48 scale and 'removing' the windows is a real pain. Hopefully HK sees fit to offer a version of the kit without windows in the (near) future.

Really excited about the level of detail I am seeing, and also, strangely, about those wing attachment points. That is one of my favorite features of their B-17 kits... super sturdy, and easy to detach the wings for storage if one so desires. Glad to see they took a good idea and transferred it to another kit in their line.

Now, HK, where's that B-26 Marauder? Pretty please?

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

great pictures thank you - it's close enough now, I'm off to start my research. Can't wait, hopefully will end up a standard bomber and a dambuster (although I would also be tempted by a grand slam carrier and some of the post war schemes look really interesting such as 1950's Egyptian airforce plane). This will be the kit of the year for me, even without having it in my hands. I never thought I'd see a Lanc in 1/32 scale in kit form - how things have changed for the better in the last decade when it comes to 1/32 kits.