HK Lancaster.

Phartycr0c

It is one of those projects where you have to come clean.

My wife would probably rightly say "are you sure the box can get into the study?" prefixed by "bl**dy Nora!"

She will then buy the most expensive Kitchenaid accessories on the market and happily add said items to her cookery gadget stash. Those items spend a lot of time in cardboard boxes too.

Tony

If it helps anyone feel less guilty about their HKM Lancaster, master modelmaker Peter Cook built a batch of 1/24 scale Lancasters  pictures of which  can be seen in the book "The Master Scratchbuilders".

Anyway, one of the syndicate paying for the builds had business and marital problems, so as a one time clearance deal Peter was advertising (if an article in Aeroplane magazine can be called that) the now unclaimed for remainder at the knock-down price of £7,000 GBP. At 1995 values.

Perhaps by 2040, that'll seem a reasonable price too.

It is one of those projects where you have to come clean.

My wife would probably rightly say "are you sure the box can get into the study?" prefixed by "bl**dy Nora!"

She will then buy the most expensive Kitchenaid accessories on the market and happily add said items to her cookery gadget stash. Those items spend a lot of time in cardboard boxes too.

Tony

My wife's shoe and handbag stash are definitely on a par with my model version!

Which means there's always a comeback when a new box appears.. :whistle:

I have booked a taxi ride in Just Jane for me birthday :m0152: as I can't wait for the kit so this was the next best thing on offer, oh and I am taking the wife and paid for her to do the tour and spend the day watching a taxiing Lanc :wub: just so she understands (if there is such a thing) :yahoo:

Graham