HK Lancaster.

Phartycr0c

Having grown up in a rural area, all of the fruit growers had bomb trailers as produce trailers. They added a flat bed and being so low were ideal for transporting fruit bushels out the orchards. They were in plentiful supply as we had 6-7 ex bomber airfields very close........knowing some farmers they are stilll in use.......

When we were researching the Type E Trolley Kit there was one that had recently turned up at the Lincolnshire Aviation Museum which not only is home to 'Just Jane' but is a working farm as well, this Trolley had clearly been used as a farm trailer as there were some extensions to its side, nothing a gas axe couldn't sort out!

40566267684_723cbdfda3_c.jpg

40385309935_734422af97_c.jpg

40566123014_d0544c2d88_c.jpg

40383764505_b0f5e1e5c1_c.jpg

Edited by GrahamF

We will have elements of the Lanc on show at Shizuoka, but not the whole thing. Tooling is expected to be complete two to three weeks after the show.

We're sure you'll like what you see. We should have it on the Japanese distributors stall (Beaver).

I cannot wait!! Although my credit card might have a different opinion....

You and me both, still haven't started my Tamiya Mossie and at my rate of building tats probably three years. So what's the Lanc going to take me. If I wait and buy it when I am ready to start it's going to be as rare as unicorn droppings.........and as expensive...