BiggTim

Phoenix 2018 - T-shirts - NEW ORDER!

Tim

Thanks for all your time and efforts on making this happen!

Since you have put the list up and i see navy blue, i would definitely rather change the 4 units to navy blue (my preference would be a lighter color for the heat here but we are still waiting on the printer’s answer). Sorry for the bother too. If light colors are a go we’ll change again from navy blue to whatever choice is available.

Model on!

Karim

No problem, Karim!

I spoke to the printer a few minutes ago, and added the back ink back into the design, and confirmed that you can order any color available among the styles I posted the links for earlier. I would suggest not ordering too light a color, as the white and gray lettering will not show up on anything too light. I will re-post the pictures and links to the OP.

Tim

Hey Tim,

since the printers have answered you back let me put in the final firm request for the items.

1 medium sized Gildan cotton tshirt color Iron Gray

1 medium sized Gildan cotton tshirt color True Navy

1 2X sized Gildan cotton tshirt color Black

1 2X sized Gildan cotton tshirt color True Navy

Let me know the details whenever you have them by PM so i can pay for the items and give you the shipping address in the states. I am super looking forward to proudly wearing my tshirt although i am quite sad not to be able to make it to Phoenix for the nats...

Many thanks, again, for taking the time to prep the design and coordinate with the printers and overall making it all happen!

greatly appreciated...

Karim

Thanks for all your effort on our behalf. Thanks also for the front logo only option.

I am in for two of the 100% cotton t-shirts. Xtra large (2X?) in Navy blue; plain back. I can pay you using PayPal when you are ready. I plan to pick them up at the Nationals.

Again thanks so much

Rick

Tim

I would like to go for 2x Sport Tek Polos in Navy Blue 3XLT, logo front and back.

Will need to be mailed, let me know when you are ready and will PM address.

Thanks

Andy

Don't worry about paying for them until I have the shirts in hand and can tell you the exact cost. If you want to pay for it at the show, that's fine, too. No money, no shirt, though, I can't afford to eat them!!

Brian... this is what Tim posted earlier in the thread.

I will be paying when I get to the show Tim.

Thank you.