BiggTim

Phoenix 2018 - T-shirts - NEW ORDER!

Ok folks, I'll go ahead and get this shirt thing going. I'm working with a local company who does all of our fire department shirts, because they are less expensive, do quality work, and I can control the quality a little better in person. I will have to pay up front for the entire order, and I'll have to bring an extra bag on the plane to get them down to Phoenix probably, but that just leaves me an empty bag for my loot on the way home!! Until each of you picks an actual shirt style and the order is complete, I will not be able to give you a solid price, since it depends on what shirt you want. I went with all black shirts to eliminate the need for black ink, which also helps the cost. The cheapest they will be is around 20 USD for the basic black t-shirt, on up to about 30 USD, depending on which of the shirts listed below you choose. If there is something else on that companycasuals website that you'd rather order, I'll try to get it if your willing to pay the extra cost.

Rick Griewski wanted to know about a lighter colored shirt with just the front logo on it. Setting it up for lighter shirts would require changing/adding some ink colors, which would drive the cost back up.  However, the front-logo-only option is available, which would look great on a polo, I think. The sport tek dri-fit shirts are very cool and breathable in hot weather, so even a black polo should be pretty comfy (and they hide the sweaty spots well, believe me, I sweat like a pig). I hope that option will work for you, Rick!!

It will take a couple more weeks to get final artwork proofs back, as they are quite busy, so I've attached the original images I made as an example, and the printer felt they could match that very closely. I will post more info as I get it.

We'll have to have the order in by about June 15 to get them back in time for the show. I have already got a list of those who responded thus far, but don't hesitate to let me know again. Don't worry about paying for them until I have the shirts in hand and can tell you the exact cost. If you want to pay for it at the show, that's fine, too. No money, no shirt, though, I can't afford to eat them!!

If you can't come to the show in person, but want one anyway, (like Karim) I am willing to ship them to you at cost after I get back from the show. I will also post a followup message sometime soon with the orders I have received so you can doublecheck it. Thanks!

Tim

2018-02-22_2.png

2018-02-22_3.png

So first link that Tim posted above shows these styles.

Sport Tek polos.

Shows you the idea.(hope you don't mind Tim posting the images..it helps to see )

Welcome to Company Casuals, Sport-Tek® Tall Micropique Sport-Wick® Polo. TST650

https://www.companycasuals.com/CompanyCasuals/b.jsp?action=companion&productId=TST650

I am in for Gildan 100 % Cotton Tee shirt (as in last link of your post).

One in Large size.

One in Medium Size.

IF IT IS available in BLUE that would be great but if not then BLACK would be good too.

SO thank you Tim. For the time and efforts in getting this done for us and I look forward to seeing you.

I am going to be in the LSP GANG and that's official!!!!

MARU. 5137.

:yahoo:

Posted (edited)

I have no problem if some of you want blue shirts. I would love a navy blue one, too. Just realize that everything that is black on the LSP logo will be the color of the shirt instead. Or I can add black ink, and you can have any dark color shirt you like. Would you guys prefer to add the black and just pay a bit more?

Edited by BiggTim

Hell, Im all good with Navy blue for my T-shirt. I dont mind if all is blue either. Or if everyone else wants the blue with black added Ill go for that. 

Pocket polo, logo front only, and a tee- both 3X. Doable??

I believe that's do-able, Mike! I'll mark you down. Black ok with you?

Hell, Im all good with Navy blue for my T-shirt. I dont mind if all is blue either. Or if everyone else wants the blue with black added Ill go for that. 

I love the navy idea, but I think if we do different color shirts, then we should add the black ink to be in line with all the hard work Kev did on the new logo. I hate to represent someone else's hard work in way they did not intend. I have e-mailed the printer about that possibility and will update as I hear back.

I believe that's do-able, Mike! I'll mark you down. Black ok with you?

I love the navy idea, but I think if we do different color shirts, then we should add the black ink to be in line with all the hard work Kev did on the new logo. I hate to represent someone else's hard work in way they did not intend. I have e-mailed the printer about that possibility and will update as I hear back.

Im down with the Navy and black!  Especially if anyone else wants that too. If not, Im cool with black alone.