BiggTim

Phoenix 2018 - T-shirts - NEW ORDER!

Count me in too for a couple. Shipping would work no? The guys would love it back home

K

Karim, I would happily ship a couple to you. Though I would rather hand them to you in person!

Karim, I would happily ship a couple to you. Though I would rather hand them to you in person!

Buddy you guys are indeed rubbing salt in the wound. I was just having a chat with brother Ernie and next year in Tennessee will be a plan i will work on with Jaroslav so we can be there and attend. Shall i pm you tomorrow for the tshirts? Or you’d rather pm me when you’re ready to roll?

OK, OK, I'll stop bugging you!! I'm sure y'all will flip me a huge ration of crap next year when you're having fun in Tennessee without me. I will post here when I'm ready to take official orders and take payment.

I'd be in for one, but all I see is a little black X. any other linky?

Yeah, the T-shirt design was up IIRC I did see it when the thread was initially up, but now all I see is a dead external link 

Old pics that were deleted. New ones will be coming soon.

lol This is going to be sweet..................we can all wear them in PHX and can have bets on how many times we will get asked if we "called each other to see what we were wearing" today.  :lol:  Modeling dorks

Sorry for the delay in posting the info, it has been a disappointing weekend, both at home, and here on the forum, and my excitement for this has taken a big hit. I will keep you all posted if my motivation returns.

Tim

lol This is going to be sweet..................we can all wear them in PHX and can have bets on how many times we will get asked if we "called each other to see what we were wearing" today.  :lol:  Modeling dorks

:rofl:

Perhaps you can all get matching hats too.

Yeah, the T-shirt design was up IIRC I did see it when the thread was initially up, but now all I see is a dead external link 

Ditto.