WNW HB W12 '1407' Floating down the river of happiness!

karimb

I am unworthy to look upon such beautiful modelling, i think I'll just shuffle away and say no more that I am a modeller..........

Seriously Karim absolutely stunning........wish I had 5% of your talent..........

Thank you for such kindness!

And for following along during the build!

The little patch on the upper wing is great, the change in colour is just enough...really nice work, brilliant weathering.

Pete

Thanks Pete. I did scratch my head a bit on how i would replicate the patch without having a very stark difference between it and the rest of the wing. I ended up using a slightly darker basecoat for it in top of the already decaled wing. Thanks for the kind comments and for checking in!

Karim

Stunning, Karim!

Kev

Thanks Kev. Still haven't had a chance to go for the rfi photoshoot as i have my annual line check flight tomorrow morning. I hope to have them ready tomorrow night hopefully!

Thanks for checking in my friend

Sublime skills on display (again!!!!) Karim - thanks for sharing such a detailed and inspirational presentation

Torben

Torben that is very kind of you to say!

I am glad you have enjoyed the work in progress. Thanks for leaving a comment!

Absolutely stunning work! I love the oil weathering effect and it works very well.

Maxim thanks for the comment. The oil weathering does indeed add alot to the surface of the wings. I don't know how much the pictures show it but i will try to better capture the effect in the ready for inspection post!

Thanks again

Holy WNW!

Congratulations!

Really amazing piece of modeling!

Are you bringing this to Moson somehow?

Juraj

Juraj!

Thanks for leaving a word my friend and being so kind.

Yes the W12 is coming to Moson so if you're there you'll see her in the flesh along with the DH2!

Transportation will be the standard top locking lid in a box filled with cut out foam and kits secured with velcro. Every show is an adventure (read “nightmareâ€) to create and custom build my transport box. I am planning for 2 days of solid work to have the models ready for moving to the show!