ScottsGT

From order to shipping times??

Posted (edited)

I've had my order in for the AD5 as soon as I knew it was coming and begged Paul to let me pay for it way back them\n. I also ordered another Sea Fury, this time with the folding wings. Sometimes I have to categorize Paul's kits as a disease and an obsession

Always worth the wait.

:) :) :)

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Smitty44

I've had my order in for the AD5 as soon as I knew it was coming and begged Paul to let me pay for it way back them\n. I also ordered another Sea Fury, this time with the folding wings. Sometimes I have to categorize Paul's kits as a disease and an obsession

Always worth the wait.

:) :) :)

Peter

Whenever I see he is around here, I get all anxious that perhaps he is announcing the time has come for AD-5 sales to begin.

FYI, I opened up my EC-121 parts box last night. I'm going to preface this next comment with the fact that I do have limited experience with resin, and for obvious reasons I will not throw out names of mfgrs I have used. It's not meant as a bashing of other companies.

But the quality of Paul's castings were beyond amazing!  I have rarely seen resin parts so smooth, free of pinholes, and looking like injection molded styrene. WOW!  I'm a fanboy for life now.