Hasegawa Nakajima Ki-43 'Oscar'

mpk

Nice!

Cheers mate. :)

Dale

That has to be one of the nicest Oscar's I've seen in any scale NICE JOB  :thumbsup: .

And welcome back.

Don

Hey Don. I hope you're well.

As for your kind words. Mate, put the whisky down, and take 2 steps back. It's gonna be okay. No worries.

;)

Great job Dale!!!

Hey Tex.

Mate what was good was that I grabbed it one morning and just did it. It's cool. I was able to read a book recently. I have now added 2 in 4 weeks. Pretty happy at this end.

Honored to see your first finished build (on LSP), Dale! Congratulations on fine, fine model!

Booo yah!

Hi mate.

How are you mate? Did you complete that Hellcat?

Thanks very much for all the support.

Happily, in the months since building and painting the Oscar, my skills have improved. I hid it away in a little dust free case. 

Thanks again for the Iwata recommendation. I switch between the Infinity and the Iwata. I also got the high end Badger. Judging by all the stuff I collected, I must have been pretty serious about doing this modelling.

So I guess now life is about regaining music and working on models. Not a bad life eh? :)

I'm well, Dale! Thanks for asking! And it is good hearing from you. Hellcat's still on the work bench but not much has changed from the last update  (I am not starting anything new until the Hellcat's finished!) -- work/human relationships have taken priority, but I'm on this site everyday and that's not going to change!

I love it and welcome back.

Ciao

Filippo

Hi Filippo.

Thanks very much for the kind word, and the welcome back. :)

Hi Dale -  Fantastic result!  Thanks for sharing.   :clap2:

Cheers!

John.

Hi John. Thanks mate. Much appreciated on both counts. :)

I'm well, Dale! Thanks for asking! And it is good hearing from you. Hellcat's still on the work bench but not much has changed from the last update  (I am not starting anything new until the Hellcat's finished!) -- work/human relationships have taken priority, but I'm on this site everyday and that's not going to change!

Hey mate. Yeah, life stuff gets in the way and must take priority.

You are wise to keep the one job going. My problem was an inability to focus. And it cost quite a bit of money. Your method is best. I too am trying to keep focus.

One great thing was I think the computer like virus in my brain has begun to clear. I have been unable to hear the beauty in music. Listening to music was like looking at blueprints. The construction was plain, but there was no beauty. Well it returned Friday last week.

Pretty special.

My lesson in all this is that one must fight and never give up. I was given weeks.

"Do you want to fight?"

'Of course!'

So pleased I did. No matter how rough things became, I still exist.

Cheers mate and so nice to see you. :)

Great build Dale! The Nakajima Hayabusa is one of my favourites and I like the Indonesian markings a lot too.

Hope mine turns out half as good!

Tony