Posting Images using ImageShack

LSP_K2

For $20 per year, basic hosting and linking services are available, and work great. Albums are easy to create, and sort.

Uploading images: uploading images to ImageShack is as easy as falling off a log, and there are two simple ways to accomplish this: 1. Click the black upload button (upper right hand side of album page, or in this case, all images page) and drag/drop selected image(s) to the upload window. By selecting the specific album first, you can upload directly to that album,

oUfFkV.jpg

Iq0Jrt.jpg

or 2. select Browse & upload, then select desired image(s) from your PC.

EXIxTu.jpg

Adding image links to LSP forums: Again, there are two easy ways to do this; 1. Click on the three horizontal bars under the desired image, then select direct link and copy. Using the insert image icon, right click and paste link, then select OK,

VpU7iK.jpg

iy25JV.jpg

M0X20T.jpg

or 2. From the enlarged image (achieved by clicking on the photo within the album), again copy the provided direct link, then paste as before.

Uiz5F9.jpg

UU5Ci1.jpg

Creating albums: Creating albums is also easy; just click on plus sign next to selected album, type in new album name, select privacy setting and press Add Album.

qFsh0Z.jpg

VKmJzu.jpg

bdWttd.jpg

Editing albums: From time to time, you may wish to edit the title of an album. To do this is easy, just select the edit album icon (beneath album name), edit, then save.

XmTaBG.jpg

yoqSFs.jpg

(Note: I have no experience whatsoever with pads or phones, so cannot comment regarding those.)

May I add that if you wish to post several images at the same time you select those images by clicking on the tick in the white box, lower right hand corner of each image, which turns black with a white tick, then go to the link (chain) symbol) on the very top right of the screen and click. This will provide the link for all selected to be then copied and pasted as described by Kev.

Max

• 2 months later...

Hi

I dont want pay a hoster, i want posting a image straight from my file to LSP, why it is doesnt working? Why so complicated. You see what happened with photobucket, and i dont want that will happen again with any other hoster and my images.

I am a member in so many forums, everywhere i can posting a image straight from my computer file, why not here?

On 5/15/2018 at 1:23 AM, F-4Phanwell said:

Hi

I dont want pay a hoster, i want posting a image straight from my file to LSP, why it is doesnt working? Why so complicated. You see what happened with photobucket, and i dont want that will happen again with any other hoster and my images.

I am a member in so many forums, everywhere i can posting a image straight from my computer file, why not here?

Not wanting to intervene instead of a moderator but i would say you'd need to have quite alot of server space to post stuff directly from your pc and i don't think it's a very viable solution for LSP forums. I'm sure one of guys will fill you in on the actual reason

K

Yep, server access and space costs money, and with the tremendous amount of images that are uploaded here all the time, it just isn't practical. ImageShack is $20 per year, and I personally see that amount as insignificant, especially given the overall flexibility of the service.

Ok guys, thank you for reply to me. So it means there is no way out and i have to download imageshack B)

You do not necessarily need to join ImageShack, specifically, as there are any number of other photo hosting services available.

• 2 months later...

OK, folks, the dynamic of the site recently changed with the upgrade, so the loading of images has also changed somewhat. I'll start putting together a brief tutorial addendum, showing how ridiculously easy it now is. Stay tuned,...

• 1 month later...