Kitty Hawk Open 1/32 Poll.

SharkOwl

Sure would like to see the following; Yes, they are all Gloss Sea Blue

F9F-2 Panther, Korean War Navy and USMC

F9F-5 Panther, same, same

SB2C Helldiver WW II and Post war

F7F Tigercat, seater and night fighter, Korean War

And if Tamiya doesn't beat em to it, Howza bout a F4U-4B Corsair

Very pleased to hear Glen from Kitty Hawk confirm the Jaguars and Thunder jets as futures.

Recall the 1970s press pics in BAC News etc of Jags lined-up at RAF Coltishall, and the French ones were pretty tasty too. Really interested in a 41 Sqn Jag with the BAe pod, and maybe a pink one from Muharraq.

Interested in Belgian, French and Italian Streaks and Flashes - will sit nicely next to the Hobby Boss F-84G. Very good news indeed.

Tony

Very pleased to hear Glen from Kitty Hawk confirm the Jaguars and Thunder jets as futures.

Me too. Im hoping against hope the Jag is well done and mostly accurate. I cant wait!   

Now, if we can get Glen and KHM to do a 1/35th or more over a 1/32nd (but much less likely) Sea King!

Jaguar for me all the way! Would be the first large scale noisy pointy thing I've bought for years!

Ah! The Jaguar! The only jet that has the distinction of making me jump out of my skin. RAF Mildenhall arrivals day, sometime around 1989. I had my back to it's arrival and didn't see it coming....sounded just like this (turn the volume up!)....

Steve