Hobbyboss 1/18 AV-8B Harrier II released

Guest Vulcan32

• 2 weeks later...

Wheels done.

Caveat emptor: they are not as pretty as Roy's Barracuda wheels or something printed.

They are are close as I can get them using the kits junk as a base.

Are they totally accurate? NO!

They are fairly close to scale size and resemble the real thing from a distance...far, far better than the toy wheels in the kit however.

They won't be cheap, due to the amount of resin needed as well. (I always give a break to LSPers though)

PM me if interested.

9T315B.jpgUSS7p1.jpghttps://imageshack.com/my/images

Edited by Harold

On 10/4/2018 at 3:18 PM, otis252 said:

Absolutely great! Incredible work Harold, considering what you started with.

Chuck

You have something on the way...

A bit more work on the seat..I am having a bit of a time getting it to look in proportion, the kit tub and seat aren't exactly correct in size and shape.

KAFzKi.jpgLAVLT6.jpg

• Well I’ve had my harrier for a few weeks now and what you have accomplished in that short space Harold is quite something, I’m now hooked and would promote your resin additions at all the shows I attend with my club and my club fb page not forgetting my fb build page too.  How do I purchase the wheels and thank you for taking the time and effort to produce the upgrades for this kit. 
  •  
  • Thanks buddy Clive 
Edited by Fozzie

6 hours ago, Fozzie said:
  • Well I’ve had my harrier for a few weeks now and what you have accomplished in that short space Harold is quite something, I’m now hooked and would promote your resin additions at all the shows I attend with my club and my club fb page not forgetting my fb build page too.  How do I purchase the wheels and thank you for taking the time and effort to produce the upgrades for this kit. 
  •  
  • Thanks buddy Clive 

PM me...and thanks...