Hobbyboss 1/18 AV-8B Harrier II released

Guest Vulcan32

On 9/8/2018 at 6:37 AM, A-10LOADER said:

Awesome ziggyfoos !! Thanks very much.

One other question, is there another piece of suspension equipment that adapts the Targeting pod to this pylon or, does the Targeting pod get loaded directly to this pylon ??

Steve

Steve i think the pod just attaches directly to the pylon as there isn't much clearance for an adapter on the c/l pylon. Here is one just removed from a Harrier:

160817-N-LG762-007.JPG

Jari

• 2 weeks later...

Tinkering with the wheels...kit outriggers are not EVEN CLOSE...I cheated a bit after I found that my OV-10 wheels are very close to the size and shape, I widened them and removed some of the "lug nuts" and added the "axle" holes to fit the kit undercarriage.Fdb4dx.jpg

The nose wheel is in progress,  you are seeing only one half of the wheel. Once I add the bolts, (I marked the locations with some resin "dots" from Archers) I will cast that completed side and add the other side from that mold.

Started with the kit tire cast in resin, ( I had to cast it with tin cure RTV due to the sulfur in the kit rubber).

I might post a progression of steps of how I did it. Lots of rubber, resin and time...

I forgot to mention, I added the logos and size data to the sidewalls.

0qPTmP.jpg

Edited by Harold