Hobbyboss 1/18 AV-8B Harrier II released

Guest Vulcan32

I am on the fence.

If i hear of resin parts and a few upgrades are in the works....... that would push me over the edge....on a side note the entire nose is cut forward of the windscreen making a conversion to a night attack or other variant a little easier..........hey resin guys?

I am on the fence. If i hear of resin parts and a few upgrades are in the works....... that would push me over the edge....

+1  :thumbsup:

we absolutely need a lot of aftermarkets (at least cockpit and undercarriage) in a so much large scale.

Edited by Luca

You can totally disagree with me but …. there is so many aircrafts that are not covered at 1/32 scale that in my mind

any 1/24 or 1/18 scale aircraft is a total waste of plastic.

Here is a list of 1/32 scale subjects that Hobby Boss could cover from their own already done researches from their 1/48

scale offers :

1/32 Embraer Tucano ;

1/32 Embraer Super Tucano ;

1/32 Dassault Rafale B/C/M ;

:popcorn:

SharkOwl

You can totally disagree with me but …. there is so many aircrafts that are not covered at 1/32 scale that in my mind

any 1/24 or 1/18 scale aircraft is a total waste of plastic.

Here is a list of 1/32 scale subjects that Hobby Boss could cover from their own already done researches from their 1/48

scale offers :

1/32 Embraer Tucano ;

1/32 Embraer Super Tucano ;

1/32 Dassault Rafale B/C/M ;

:popcorn:

SharkOwl

From what I gather, no research done on these 1/18th 'kits', they are the Merit pre-made kits sold as a kit instead, with a new decal sheet and a instrustion sheet.

But I agree, a 1/32nd Tucano/Super Tucano would be pretty smart.