Wolf Buddee

Tamiya 1/32 F4U-1A

Guest Martinnfb

What's going on with that ugly forceps, I just don't understand this kind of deterioration .... :)....amazing work my friend, just mind-blowing detail and finish, truly inspiring !

OMG.

Wow, that does look really nice.

And as others have pointed out, a nice variation in colours. Much more so than my rather bland -1 cockpits.

The cockpit is really the big "Time Suck" of the build. Since you have the engine done , i'd imagine the build will really pick up a full head of steam now.

Will you make it to Seattle.... just to hobnob with the rest of us??

-d-

Jee, I don't know Wolf.... you lost me at "Ugly forceps"........

Only kidding mate ! I love that throttle quadrant and those Baracuda stencels sure do look great.

All the best, cheers,

Peter

Edited by PeterOlsen

Amazing work Wolf, but since I'm fairly new to modeling after a 20 year hiatus, where do you find all these detail pieces? The tiny lead wire, resin rivets and bolts, placards and such? I read these threads and just get lost.

Amazing work Wolf, but since I'm fairly new to modeling after a 20 year hiatus, where do you find all these detail pieces? The tiny lead wire, resin rivets and bolts, placards and such? I read these threads and just get lost.

A company called legend from Korea makes nuts and bolts in resin. Archer makes rivets and if you need real fine lead wire look at your local fly fishing tackle shop