simon64

decals

nomatter how hard i.ve looked on E-bay i can.t find any 1/32 decals that are swastikas only - need them for revell kits any surgestions where i could find some?

Check Kits-World, I'm fairly certain that they produce swastika sheets, you can also find similar sheets on Hannants website. E-Bay is not always the best place to find things :D!

Guest The Southern Bandit

I bought the Xtradecal swastika sheet too, but another source and tip ... that goes without saying really, is when a kit does supply them, sometimes you get a few different ones for different schemes ETC and I always save them once a kit is completed, they just might be useful in the future ... actually I save pretty much all unused decals from kits for the same reason.

I was wondering if you are still looking for marking for German swastika .Instead of using Deals I can help make a Mask set for the marking you are looking for.

Steve

I've been doing some casual research on Hakenkreuzer, and as anal-retentive as we Germans can be, there was a LOT of variation from established RLM standards on them. I've toyed with the idea of printing some up, but the sheer variety of what would be necessary is daunting.