P-51D

Monty Python

I still think I may have to pick one of these up. I still planning on getting another Tamiya Mustang (traded my last off for a Silhouette Portrait) but the ROG Mustang price point is so good, and the reviews have been so good, that if I see it at my LHS, I may not be able to resist. 

Guest The Southern Bandit

If you are a Mustang fan the Revell kit is a no brainer at its price point, have two Tamiya Mustangs too (was 3) but I can see my buying another Revell Stang in the future, probably a filleted tail version if it gets released ... it really is an impressive kit and fantastic value for money.

If you are a Mustang fan the Revell kit is a no brainer at its price point, have two Tamiya Mustangs too (was 3) but I can see my buying another Revell Stang in the future, probably a filleted tail version if it gets released ... it really is an impressive kit and fantastic value for money.

Thinking the same. If this does appear at my LHS, will definitely have to pick one up, if they dont try to up-sell it beyond the normal price point.