Sign in to follow this  
Menelaos

Instruments for professionals.... ;-)

Ive  strolled around the Breitling booths at most every aviation event Ive ever been to. When the cheapest watch they sell period is 3,000 +, I realized pretty quickly it was not the watch brand for me. 

However, interestingly enough I did see one of their Bentley 1 of 50 "Flying B" watches for $255,000+. It was almost comical to think someone out there was wearing something on their wrist worth substantially more than my house. 

I love watches and have spent some coin on a real keeper ages ago, but now I cant justify spending that kinda cash on something that I already have one of that works fine...

yet I have NO problem spending countless dollars on models, drums, cymbals and cars....go figure

I love watches and have spent some coin on a real keeper ages ago, but now I cant justify spending that kinda cash on something that I already have one of that works fine...

yet I have NO problem spending countless dollars on models, drums, cymbals and cars....go figure

One MUST have a passion in life. Spending money on it should not make you feel guilty (unless you have a TON of passions and it effects all other aspects of your life adversely). The way I feel is I could be out spending much more to get much less, that would get me in way more trouble. 

Yea that's crazy money I have a citizen spent about 350 for it. Sick part is I hardly wear the thing And thinking about parting with it