ZachP319

X Planes!

Is there a possibility we might see some other experimental types in the vane of the X-1A/B kit? I admit these are a personal love/obsession but I feel like there are a few really fun subjects in this vein. 

I would love to see a modern large scale kit of the X-2 or D-558 Phase II or any of the lifting bodies (X-24B :) first). For the ^ million dollar man fans there is the HL-10....

Anyway I love these aircraft and the X-1 release has given me hope so here I am hoping for more :)

Zach

Guest Smitty44

With Steve Austin action figure! Actually my X-1A id getting black undercoat tomorrow... :) 

All the lifting bodies were so fast looking. Imagine an X-24 on top of a Titan missile stack, next to an X-20 in the same state. That's a set of 1/32 models worth making. I guess I am just a child of the 50's and 60's, and love those X-planes too much. Please, can we have an X-20 Dyna Soar, please.

Tnarg

All the lifting bodies were so fast looking. Imagine an X-24 on top of a Titan missile stack, next to an X-20 in the same state. That's a set of 1/32 models worth making. I guess I am just a child of the 50's and 60's, and love those X-planes too much. Please, can we have an X-20 Dyna Soar, please.

Tnarg

X-24C baby! It would have been the love child of the lifting bodies and X-15 programs and oh so cool. The black helicopter crowd even suggest it was built as a black project lol.

Zach