Dragon/ AIMS 1/32 Messerschmitt BF110 G-4 2Z+GB Stab 1./NJG6..........Finished!!

monthebiff

18 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

Nice! A very good "scale black," with subtle color variation.

:goodjob:

Thank you Ray, the pictures dont fully do it justice but prety happy with the colour variation on the wing. It looks black but look closly and you can see its not!

Regards. Andy

Before reaching for the gloss coat to seal everything in prior to adding decals I broke out the masks and applied the Balkenkreuz.

20180914_204753.jpg

Also need to start thinking about getting some of the smaller parts ready for painting now as well as preparing the rest of the canopy parts as well.

Regards. Andy 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 5:17 AM, mywifehatesmodels said:

I was just playing "catch up" and scanning through this thread. Wow! What fabulous work, Andy! Definitely tagging in for the remainder.

Cheers,

John

Thanks for checking by John, love the 110 you built and what you did with the colour scheme, these Dragon kits are fantastic are'nt they!

Regards. Andy

Decals now applied and as ever the decals supplied by John worked perfectly with a little Microsol Set and Sol (Fantasy printshop I think?). I used the stencil data and the code numbers only with the national insignia painted on using Maketer masks.

20181004_210248.jpg

20181004_210318.jpg

Get those sealed in and then time for some fun with the weathering on this one!

Regards. Andy