Posted (edited)

Picking away at some odds and ends.

IMG_5404-XL.jpg

As for the tail guns, I'm not sure now much can be seen, so I'll mock it up in the fuselage and add a bit here and there if needed, although I think it might be a waste of time.

IMG_5405-XL.jpg

Edited by Clunkmeister

Posted (edited)

Mocked it up to see what I can see.

This is gonna be plenty visible so it'll need plenty of work, especially since I'll be loading her up with small bomblets.

I also just realized my kit didn't include the kit PE. I usually don't pay attention to kit PE as I always use HGW seatbelts, but in this case, there's a piece of PE for inside the bomb bay that looks kind of important. :(

So, off to evilbay to look...

IMG_5407-XL.jpg

IMG_5406-XL.jpg

Edited by Clunkmeister

HI Ernie

Just finished catching up and OMG, what a job! Super work on the front office and weathering. The "office' surely reflects the Marine "use it until it doesn't work" philosophy.  Just can't imagine how many hours you devoted to the PE work and it almost seems never ending but looks brilliant! Some mighty heavy duty resin as well has been showing up.

Just wondering how heavy this B-25 is going to be with all the goodies.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Posted (edited)

Spent some time tonight working on tail gun area. It looks like plenty will need to be added, like the full ribbing, bulkheads, everything. It's pretty bare back here. Eduard to the rescue.

IMG_5442-XL.jpg

IMG_5443-L.jpg

Edited by Clunkmeister

Posted (edited)

And started into the 75mm ammo rack. This rack is provided in the Profi 75mm gun set, and the more I look at the set, the more I like it.

It gives you the main gun, the trunnions mount, the ammo rack, and the empty case ejector port to toss them out of the aircraft so they're not rolling around on the floor wher people will trip on them.

IMG_5444-XL.jpg

Edited by Clunkmeister