Decals for Dutch Mustangs

Bill Cross

BIll

They decals and schemes sure look good. Always food for thought

Peter

Peter, one of the things I delight in about LSP is seeing the "alternative" markings from air forces both small and obscure. I'm hopelessly American in my tastes, and usually only build one example of any plane (the Corsair being a CRAZY exception to that with one built and 6 in my stash). So I likely won't get around to a Dutch Mustang. Seeing you other guys build them is a lot of fun for me.

Bill, i appreciate your ideas, i know what you mean by "hopelessly american", i have the same on the subject of US navy aircraft, including several Blue Angels liveries, but being dutch myself, i can assure you that the only different markings were indeed the national ones, excluding some sharkmouth presentations, but in general the dutch mustangs were all more or less NMF, just like many american aircraft, only the roundels were different.

That being said ofcourse it is very interesting to have a mustang in dutch markings to myself, in order to have a line-up of dutch aircraft thru the years that were.

anyhow, my two p's (ducking for any dutch LSP members throwing aircraft parts at me......... :DodgeBall:)

Jack.......

Jack, I can't state enough how wonderful it is to have modelers from all over the world. A close friend of mine is married to a Brazilian woman, and he's always building Brazilian tanks and AFVs. We need to have our minds opened, and I appreciate the guys and gals here who bring other nationalities to the game.

Jack, I can't state enough how wonderful it is to have modelers from all over the world. A close friend of mine is married to a Brazilian woman, and he's always building Brazilian tanks and AFVs. We need to have our minds opened, and I appreciate the guys and gals here who bring other nationalities to the game.

true, true..... :piliot:

Agree 100%

And it's one of the things I really like about this place.