Resin2detail 1/32 B26 Marauder

phantom

AS Jennings says, I would prefer a good accurate kit, and I certainly don't want to be paying an additional $100 for bits and pieces in the radio compartment that I cannot see. I don't have to know that things are there. Maybe we can get a standard version and additional radios and chairs and tables as an add-on.

You guys crack me up.   We slay the price as being too high.  Only a handful will ever buy it.  Cringe at the thought of over and above internal details.   Its just a drawing at this stage.  

A few topics over, someone else (Alex) is putting one together and it’s well underway!   I support anyone with a dream to think big and to perhaps keep the rest of us mortals in a state of bliss seeing this awesome twin come to light.  (Perhaps).  .   All the best support from me Resin2detail and Alex!   Well done and please carry on.  

Good point. I personally would prefer a kit with accurate outline, and shape, with good engines,  'pit, and gear wells. I can add as much detail to the engines as I want,  throw some PE in the pit, and add so bits to the gear well/bomb bay area. The only limiter is good reference with photos to show where to add bits.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alaninaustria said:

Will we see this CAD eventually become a kit?

Cheers

I hope so Alan, even it's huge project, I thin that Brian from R2D will finish it

40 minutes ago, dodgem37 said:

'This would be epic to see an injection kit come out of this one.'

I'd donate to tooling.

Count me in Mark :D

• 2 weeks later...