ICM 2018 1/32 Release

SharkOwl

1 hour ago, DrDave said:

I think it will be an I15 and LaGG 3

I makes sense that they would do more Polikarpovs that are related to the I-153 and I-16.  They could easily do the I-16 type 10 and 17 based on what has been released thus far.  Take a look at the stock numbers that have been assigned to their 1/32 scale range.  There are a lot of unused numbers between the used ones.

2 hours ago, MikeC said:

A state-of-the-art Tiger Moth, Miles Magister and Stearman.  (Don't want much, do I? :))

I'd be 100% with you there Mike, but I'd also add a Proctor.  The good news is that the Tiger Moth may be on its way, the bad news for you is that it will be resin! :(

Edited by mozart

On 11/1/2018 at 8:37 AM, LSP_Mike said:

Yes. That.

A 1/32 Do-17 by ICM would be just fine. If they are to the level of their WWII trucks, it would be a show stopper.

One of my favorite finished aircraft models for many years, was the old Monogram Do 17Z, 1:72 if I recall.

On 11/1/2018 at 1:37 PM, LSP_Mike said:

Yes. That.

A 1/32 Do-17 by ICM would be just fine. If they are to the level of their WWII trucks, it would be a show stopper.

Given their treatment of the subject in 1:48 (I actually built the 215, close enough bar the engines) I'd certainly agree.

4 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

They have a 1/48 Do 17Z as well

Very true, but I don't have personal experience of that, just the 215.  In fact, a 215 would be preferable for me: I may just have mentioned before that I like reconnaissance aircraft.