SharkOwl

ICM 2018 1/32 Release

ICM 2018 1/32 Release

Announced recently on Hannants of UK ‘'Future Release''lists are the following 1/32 kits from ICM !

Polikarpov I-16 type 24 WWII Soviet Fighter (100% new molds) " Accurate copy of the prototype " Highly detailed chassis and cockpit interior " 4 versions decal sheet is included ;              

Polikarpov I-16 type 28 WWII Soviet Fighter JUST ANNOUNCED!! For January 2018 release • Accurate copy of the prototype • Highly detailed chassis and cockpit interior • 2 versions decal sheet is included ;     

Polikarpov I-16 type 29 WWII Soviet Fighter NEW - IV quarter 2018 ;      

Polikarpov I-153 WWII Soviet Fighter (100% new molds) NEW - II quarter 2018 ;  

Polikarpov I-153 (winter version) WWII Soviet Fighter NEW - IV quarter 2018 ;

Bucker Bu-131D German Training Aircraft (100% new molds) NEW - I quarter 2018 ;

Bucker Bu-131B German Training Aircraft NEW - IV quarter 2018 ;

B)

SharkOwl

Posted (edited)

Lud mentioned it too...

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72484

Personally - and I know they're not LSP - it's the 1/48 Foxbats that appeal the most: MiG-25PD and -25RBF.

ICM's fondness for WW2 twins in "quarter scale" means that, just maybe, a 1/32 Do 17, 215 or 217 beckon in the future, based on their very detailed smaller kits. I'd love a Pe-2 too.

Tony

edited for clarity

Edited by Tony T

Lud mentioned it too...

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72484

Personally - and I know they're not LSP - it's the 1/48 Foxbats that appeal the most: MiG-25PD and -25RBF.

ICM's fondness for WW2 twins in "quarter scale" means that, just maybe, a 1/32 Do 17, 215 or 217 beckon in the future, based on their very detailed smaller kits. I'd love a Pe-2 too.

Tony

edited for clarity

This Do series would be wonderful

I'm really curious what we will get in 2019 from ICM

When I consider that prior the release of I-16 and I-153 in 1/32 they were released in 1/48 (not the case of Bucker), we can maybe get Hs-126, Po-2, Do-17, Ju-88C-6, Mig-25 or Twin Beech family next year :wicked:

jan

4 hours ago, Jan_G said:

I'm really curious what we will get in 2019 from ICM

I'm really hoping they're going to do a 1/48 MiG-25P (like Belenko's bird), which I feel sure they will.

Not sure what they might have up their sleeves in 1/32.  They seem to be on a Soviet GPW tear at the moment.  Maybe some big Yaks or Laggs??

1 hour ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I'm really hoping they're going to do a 1/48 MiG-25P (like Belenko's bird), which I feel sure they will.

Not sure what they might have up their sleeves in 1/32.  They seem to be on a Soviet GPW tear at the moment.  Maybe some big Yaks or Laggs??

Maybe they will upscale the Lagg-3 from 1/48 they did a few years ago.  I do like the GPW stuff.