Junkers Ju-88A-4

Extra EA330SC Breitling

Polikarpov I-16 type 24

Dassault Mirage IIIE

Westland Lynx Mk.8

Eurocopter EC135 Heeresflieger?German Army

Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet

Kenworth T600

so is the mirage the Italeri? rrp £49.99!!!

https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?product_category_id=103&manufacturer_id=8184&search_direction=asc&scale_id=953

Guest The Southern Bandit

And now we await Tamiya's 2018 releases, feel sure this year (2018) we will see a new tool new release 1/32 subject from them at last, its been two new 1/48 Aircraft kits from them in recent times, time for a new 1/32 kit perhaps?

My moneys on a 109 or 190 this time, not the most wanted subjects here I know, but I really think it will be one of these, yep loads of these types already in 1/32, but still, they would sell every one they produced and they know it, all that matters really :)

Whatever it is, cant wait, it will be in my stash and hope to build soon category like all the rest of them :)

And now we await Tamiya's 2018 releases, feel sure this year (2018) we will see a new tool new release 1/32 subject from them at last, its been two new 1/48 Aircraft kits from them in recent times, time for a new 1/32 kit perhaps?

My moneys on a 109 or 190 this time, not the most wanted subjects here I know, but I really think it will be one of these, yep loads of these types already in 1/32, but still, they would sell every one they produced and they know it, all that matters really :)

Whatever it is, cant wait, it will be in my stash and hope to build soon category like all the rest of them :)

Does their having produced one recently in 1/48 have any bearing on that decision?