LSP_Kevin

A-1E Conversion Decal Placement Guide

Great ! Now all I need is the kit and conv. and I'm ready.......Harv

Thanks for that Kev,

The A-1E kit is pretty much modeled as flown by the USAF , the soon to be released AD-5 kits will be Navy / Marines birds with the appropriate goodies for the cockpits and dangley bits. Plenty of GSB planes as well as gull gray over white and some very colorful utility and training schemes.

Navy planes had no dual control, and different instrument panels, plus a longer center console and great wads of electronics in the back room.

Some had a metal rear and middle canopy with tiny portholes instead of the blue tinted plexiglas.....You get the idea, a rabbit hole of possibilities.

I am feverishly working on it now, as well as a nasty BLU-76 propane bomb for the A-1E and some nifty RAM rockets with the armor piercing warheads for hanging under Skyraiders, Corsairs, Hellcats and other sundry attack planes.

I'm a busy boy!

We're packing up and shipping out your A-1E orders as fast as we can so hang in there, and thanks!

Paul

Guest Peterpools

Paul

Thank you for the update on the AD5 ... I'm ready and waiting.

Peter

Thanks Paul! All sounds good! Hope you can find time to work up some bits and pieces for the F-8 Crusader too. Still looking for some “Y†rails, among other things.

Bill M.

Thanks for that Kev,

The A-1E kit is pretty much modeled as flown by the USAF , the soon to be released AD-5 kits will be Navy / Marines birds with the appropriate goodies for the cockpits and dangley bits. Plenty of GSB planes as well as gull gray over white and some very colorful utility and training schemes.

Navy planes had no dual control, and different instrument panels, plus a longer center console and great wads of electronics in the back room.

Some had a metal rear and middle canopy with tiny portholes instead of the blue tinted plexiglas.....You get the idea, a rabbit hole of possibilities.

I am feverishly working on it now, as well as a nasty BLU-76 propane bomb for the A-1E and some nifty RAM rockets with the armor piercing warheads for hanging under Skyraiders, Corsairs, Hellcats and other sundry attack planes.

I'm a busy boy!

We're packing up and shipping out your A-1E orders as fast as we can so hang in there, and thanks!

Paul