LSP Christmas Raffle Winners!!!

LSP_K2

I tried my best to send the promised gift, but shipping out of SA is even more expensive than getting stuff in. I dont want to use the local postal service, because it will just get stolen. Got quotes from $85 - $400. My recipient agreed that it is not worth it, he has 200+ kits to build anyway. Feel really crappy about it, but it is what it is, So, sorry guys. 

So Scott, I publicly apologize, did not see this coming. I'm sorry I let you down. 

This sounds like it would have been a good opportunity to take advantage of our offer to assist with shipping costs - though I think $400 is too much for anybody!

Kev

For the record, and a public thank you, I am one recipient of Rog's generosity this year, with a gift voucher.

I had been warned from the beginning that it would only be in February that Rog could handle this. We have egreed I'd spend this sum "locally" (for Rog :) ) at BNA, of which I am a happy, if distant, customer.

Thank you again, Rog. Much appreciated :) :frantic:

Hubert

For the record, and a public thank you, I am one recipient of Rog's generosity this year, with a gift voucher.

I had been warned from the beginning that it would only be in February that Rog could handle this. We have egreed I'd spend this sum "locally" (for Rog :) ) at BNA, of which I am a happy, if distant, customer.

Thank you again, Rog. Much appreciated :) :frantic:

Hubert

Yep, Rog contacted me for the names of the folks that won nothing, and offered to gift them all. I see that as a great gesture on his part.

Big hand to LSP_Ray.

Thanks for the PM.

Didn't see this thread til recently so thanks a bunch for the F-117 deccles.

FighterSweep, congrats! if you're listening in, I'll get your address in PM.

Might be a little later yet, til I can get it away.

Awesome job from you all, and congrats to all the winners.

Ross

Just wanted to give a big thanks to K2 for doing this again this year.... :thumbsup:

K2 notified me that I was a winner of one of Artful69's gift certificates..... :whistle:

We both sent some money to Pastor John and a Bf 110 G-4 conversion is on its way......no more scratch building..... :)   

Thanks Rog! 

Dan

I know this kind of thing does, and can happen other places, but this is a hallmark of LSP and the generosity and hard work of the people who come here and take care of the site. I believe this represents the best of LSP, and really goes to show what a great bunch we have here!

Thanks again to all the members who showed their generous nature, and a special thanks to K2 for doing what he did, and has done for a while now.   

Cheers, and thanks to all for another successful Christmas raffle!  

Still nothing here

Mark

No correspondence from MY winner in Germany either.

I think Christian must have it.

:thumbsup:

Personally, I think you two have tried hard to get your gift out and this point, Id be inclined to think you guys have done enough/your part on this. Unless another mod has a different opinion, I think you guys are safe to call it a day on trying to get a hold of your winners.