Hobby Boss 2018 1/32 Releases...

Dennis7423

The Do.17z definitely ... a Blenheim not so much ... not that it wouldn't be nice to see one - just that I wouldn't call it a BoB A/C.

Rog :)

The Blenheim certainly did play a role in the battle in the guise of the Mk 1f variant, notably with 600 and 23 Squadrons. As a type, it certainly did it's bit...maybe more so than the Defiant....another type I want in 1/32 (Thanks for reminding me!)

Best regards;

Steve

A black Canuck low viz ECM Voodoo would be cool, but, alas, if we get a Voodoo, it'll be an RF single seater, I expect.

As long as it's a long-nosed RF-101A/C Voodoo I'd be a very Happy Chappy.

That and a Six, but I reckon the sponsors behind these 1/16 tanks, 1/200 ships and 1/32 bombers would prefer a B-29 or B-58

Tony

I said this in the 17 thread, the Lanc thread and I'll say it again. I'm excited, but just not possible to display with my real estate, and I live in a 3000 sq. ft. home. You see, all I get is an itty-bitty section carved out for me. And the garage. I got the garage!

Wife hates my built "toys" all around the house.

I said this in the 17 thread, the Lanc thread and I'll say it again. I'm excited, but just not possible to display with my real estate, and I live in a 3000 sq. ft. home. You see, all I get is an itty-bitty section carved out for me. And the garage. I got the garage!

Time for a new wife.

...or a new pair.

Hmmm... add a third stall to the garage?  A friend of mine has heated well lighted for his motor cycle projects.

Rick

Time for a new wife.

...or a new pair.

I don't know, after almost 30 years, not worth starting over. And that paycheck....almost 4X of mine. She's a CRNA. Onve we move out the grown kids belongings from the basement, I'll have plenty of room. Waiting on them to finish up school and relocate their belongings.