Sad Mustang news ...

MikeMaben

Guest Peterpools

Jennings

Good point. Just seems to be a disease of having to have it, even though un-built projects just keep piling up - I should know, I've had it for decades - no matter what the hobby

Peter

Guest The Southern Bandit

Got mine a few weeks ago, trust me (and others) this will be worth waiting for Guys, sometimes we have to do the long wait on our side of pond too, but we always get there ... its a damn good kit, pretty sure we will see a lot of them built in 2018, here and elsewhere.

Might even build mine too !

Guest The Southern Bandit

Rats! Must be the demand is so high due o the Mustang being a winner.

Peter

Peter, I'd not be surprised if this kit is not one of Revell's biggest ever sellers, they have got the 1/32  Aircraft formula down to a tee now, just hope they can do us a B as well sometime soon.

When it shows up I will get at least one. January is good enough because I have three kits including the GB are on two benches. I do not need another kit whispering to me from the book shelf stash. Oh yes and the Bf-110E donor kit came today for the AIMS '110G conversion. The conversion is now a higher priority than the Mustang.

Life is good and I need to stay focused.

Rick

LOL  :rofl: that's too funny :)

Well, I don't have a new Mustang, but my new 2018 WRX was side swiped tonight as it sat parked in front of my cousin's house as I was inside for dinner, breaking the driver side mirror and doing some minor body damage.  No note, of course.

Oh well!  No blood shed so that's a good thing.

On to the models....

Edited by CANicoll