Jan_G

HPH Fw-189 A-1 Uhu

Absolutely fantastic build, can't believe it is resin kit, the level of detail is stunning, truly inspiring ! Bravo!

Cheers

M.

Thanks Martin :)

You are right, Level of detail included in the kit is great. And thats the reason why we are buying HPH stuff ;)

jan

Love it, perfect model subject, lots of character, large glazed canopy, you've done a fantastic job Jan, very inspirational.

Thanks Andy for your kind words :)

jan

it's the first time I see the Hph 189 . this is a very nice build , very attractive , you did a great job !!!!!!!!!

Alain

Thanks Alain for kind feedback really apreciate

jan

I make it no secret that planes with nazi swastikas are not my cup of tea ...

Yet you have achieved a beautiful result that I can only admire. Plus you have brought the greatest proof that, although challenging, the HPH kits are unique in their choice of subjects, and can be turned in outstanding pieces of artwork ...

A :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: for you Jan !

Hubert

Thank you Hubert for tour kind words! Well, planes with stars and bars are my favourites 😀 but there are so many interestig luftwaffe planes that I can not resist.

I’m great fan of hph, they gave us PBY and Walrus and many others interesting kits :)

jan

There's an old idiom that rightly applies here: you made "a silk purse out of a sow's ear"....my faith in HpH products as been improved. Can't wait to see the A-20 and DC-3! Excellent craftsmanship here, Jan!    :bow:

Clark