Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smitty44

Congratulations Gary...

Guest Smitty44

Just wanted to say congratulations for getting your product in the door at Sprue Brothers! A little birdy mentioned this would happen at Omaha, but I'm happy for you my friend. Much success!!

Guest Peterpools

Gary

Awesome news - Best of Luck and CONGRATULATIONS. All the hard work surely is paying off.

Peter

Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words.   SB will gradually be getting the line over the next few weeks and months.   Many items in the line will be discontinued due to poor sales and demand, or moved to special order or limited run status.   This is necessary as we move toward 1/48 scale Essential Accessories for the F-4, F-15, and other US Aircraft.

IN 1/32 we are keeping all of the intakes and exhausts' and in fact will be adding intakes for other aircraft kits.  The F-4 slat wings, noses, And correction items will remain for both lines,  wheels, F-15 upgrades, etc.  What is goin away is the F-4 Super sets. The F-4B  and F-4G will be made when time permits on limited runs.  The F-105 separates will return in addition to the Super sets

In 1/48 we will have intakes, exhausts, Wheels, accessories, for:

• the F-4, all brands:
  •  F-15 GWH, Hasegawa, & Academy
  • A-10 Engine set. HB
  • S3A Viking Engine set
  • F-105 Exhaust HB
  • Kinetic and HB Intruder and Prowler intakes

We will have a F-4C WW conversion for all three brands out in January, and decals to compliment and complete the conversion will be out in February from Speed Hunter.    I may do a F-4B conversion for ZM if there is enough demand.

Very good news Gary !

If I understrand well, your 1/32 scale F-16CJ Block 42/52 Conversion set for the Tamiya F-16CJ Viper kit will eventually be available at Sprue Brothers ?

Can you confirm it please ?

I am talking about the set including NSI (Normal Chock Intake) seamless intake, Rear fairing, PW 229 fan face with pitot tube,  Detailed Exhaust nozzle, seamless burner tube,  Detailed resin flame holder, and rear fan face. 60 Us $

Thanks for the info !

B)

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl

Very good news Gary !

If I understrand well, your 1/32 scale F-16CJ Block 42/52 Conversion set for the Tamiya F-16CJ Viper kit will eventually be available at Sprue Brothers ?

Can you confirm it please ?

I am talking about the set including NSI (Normal Chock Intake) seamless intake, Rear fairing, PW 229 fan face with pitot tube,  Detailed Exhaust nozzle, seamless burner tube,  Detailed resin flame holder, and rear fan face. 60 Us $

Thanks for the info !

B)

SharkOwl

Yes they will be at SB this weekend.   I just finished a new batch of both the 220E and the 229 engines.   For your 42/52 build you will need item number 32017.   the block 5/10/15/20/25/32 and early 42 that use the PW220 engine will be 32016.

Also,  we have updated all of the F-16 items with one piece burner tube/rear doughnut and our new CAD designed exhaust nozzle.    The same has been don for the Academy exhausts as well.

Look for these over the weekend or early next week, depends when SB can get them listed.

Thanks for all the kind words and support.

Gary

Thanks for these info Gary. Sprue Brothers is a very professionnal hobby products provider and I check their ''New Arrivals'' webpage on a regular basis. 

Best regards.

:)

SharkOwl 

Thanks for these info Gary. Sprue Brothers is a very professionnal hobby products provider and I check their ''New Arrivals'' webpage on a regular basis. 

Best regards.

:)

SharkOwl 

I am shipping 32017 and many other items today.  Look for them to be listed by Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

FYI to everyone, I will still be selling our items at the shows and contests I attend, so stop by and say hello.   

Up first are Chattanooga Model CON next weekend, Jaxcon in early February, and of course th Phantom event in anniston on April 6/7th

Me and everyone I know is just waiting on that A-10C upgrade that has been neglected by everyone to hit the shelves.

+1

Guest Smitty44

+1

I'm thinking he is making a shift towards 1/48 as far as new stuff goes, could be wrong

I'm thinking he is making a shift towards 1/48 as far as new stuff goes, could be wrong

I also noticed the same thing

Hi guys,

Yes I am moving toward 1/48 Scale. Will still do some 1/32 work but quite honestly unless I am developing a item to personally use or by commission, there will not be much in the way of new items for the foreseeable future. In fact I am simplifying many the line considerably as items that cost more to make than they sell for are being eliminated. Take cockpits as one example, as well as many of the Super Sets.