Trumpeter's SBD-1 UPDATE: 2/18/18: THE GEAR: DONE

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Brian

Finally glad to reach the point of where the joyful smell of MRP and Mr Color Paints will be the order f the day.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Andre - much appreciated. Hopefully finished the last of the sanding and filler work tonight and if Lady Luck is riding with me before Sunday's Super Bowl, I'll have replaced the lost rivet and panel lines and will be moving onto the glass! Finger crossed.

Sure hope your MV lenses arrive with loads of time left to finish before your contest deadline - time seems to have a way of accelerating when there is a deadline.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Much appreciated Carl

I still can't understand how you can have some many complicated projects going on at the same time and each one is a gem of the highest level of work.

I get confused just working on two different parts of the same build at the same time

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Wolf - so very much appreciated. Just so gld I was a tiny help in  you finding your 'mojo' and diving into Tmiaya's Bid Bad Corsair

Peter

So Peter have you recovered from the Super Bowl? What a game it was!

No pressure but mine is in RFI if you want to take a look. Can't wait to see those big yellow wings!

Cheers