1/32 Tamiya F-15C Aggressor

chuck540z3

Guest Peterpools

Chuck

I'm back my friend - home for good.

Your images as as good as they get my friend - perfectly done. It's not the camera but the eye behind the lens that counts.

The D850 is incredible and I waited a long time to get mine. It took me a long time to figure out my D810 as they are so complicated but there just isn't like a Nikon. I'm been into landscape photography for a long time and can't say enough about how my Nikon's performed. Of course, RAW file sizes with the D850 are just shy of 47MP and downloading those files into my Mac takes time.

Geez, I still remember the old film days and I was a Nikon shooter back then with my F3 and F4s, which to this day is till my favorite Nikon. Why I ever sold it beat me.

Peter

• 2 years later...

Bump!  I can’t model right now, so I thought I’d dig up one of my best past models for those who may not have seen it before.  Almost 2 years of work in this one.  Also, my Photobucket account will expire in August, so if you want to copy some of the WIP pics, you should do it soon before they are gone.

Cheers,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3

19 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

Was this one ever posted on the website, Chuck? Needs to be!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks Ray.  I'm pretty sure Kevin put it there, but after 3 years I'm not sure. 

In any case if you want a condensed hard copy of every step of the build and not copy my soon to be expiring Photobucket pics, it can be found in a fairly new FSM publication below.  18 pages, over 100 pics....

9ZMcAD.jpg

Sad that they don't exist any more.  This jet is now dull grey, just like the rest of them....

qF3RkA.jpg

Cheers,

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...