Iain

1:32 Sänger Silbervogel mouldings left on stand @Telford...

Some really kind person apparently dropped off a big, heavy, sheet of vacced plastic with the moulded shapes for a 1:32 Sänger Silbervogel...

Knowing what it was I 'volunteered' to take it home with me - I feel a 'Luft '46' project coming on.

The team didn't know the name of the person that donated it - but if you're out there - thank you!

Looks like I'm photographing lots of stuff this weekend - I will post images here.

Iain

Cheers Tim - any heads up on who/where appreciated  :)

It could be a relatively quick/fun build - it only got as far as a 1:50 wind tunnel model - that still exists in the Science Museum, London - so could be fun to build with a little gismology  :hmmm:

I don't normally do 'whifs' - but I find myself strangly drawn...

BTW - Kev - what are the chances of having a 'squirrel' emoji?  ;)

Iain

That could be a very interesting kit... not likely to be displayed next to a Space Shuttle in 1/32, but it could look nice near an X plane or even the V-2 alternatives.

Tnarg

I'll be jiggered if I can find that message now!! It must have been in a thread about Telford, the chap himself said it was he who dropped the mouldings off at the SIG table, but I cannot find it!! I'll keep looking.....

No probs Tim - I have a suspicion who it was - will ping them on the Book of Faces  :)

Failed to get any photos this weekend - busy Spitting...

Iain

Tim, I saw the comment too...I remember seeing it as I thought what the hell is that and Googled it.. but where I don't know. A lot has happened since then too....

Iain, cool project!! Must be huge??

I recon it's around 3 feet long Radleigh - meant to take a photo at the weekend but got sidetracked by Spitfires.

Although it was never built, and wouldn't have worked as intended anyway, I'm finding myself strangely drawn... Perhaps it's years of counting rivets and striving for accuracy - building a 'what if' and using some artistic licence I find quite appealing!

Iain

With posts about scratch-built Tribflugels, I find myself strangly drawn to this one again.

Meant to post image of the parts months ago - but here ya go:

48b427_193661b2615d4c5e9ebf390d575d95ef~

Iain