dora9

Greek 60th aniversary C-130H 1/48

Awesome build. I started one and then chucked it in the bin when the domestic decided to chuck the engines in the dustbin, never to be seen again.  Why? I dont know, 

Awesome build. I started one and then chucked it in the bin when the domestic decided to chuck the engines in the dustbin, never to be seen again.  Why? I dont know, 

Too bad you miss on the Attack Squadron engines! Keep an eye open, maybe a set will pop up somewhere!

Cheers

That looks beautiful...  and big.  I have been a passenger in one.  Large, loud, but better than walking.

Gaz

Never been in one, but my brother in law did Lahr Germany to Ottawa Canada in 24hrs! Many stops on the way!

Cheers

Posted (edited)

WOW..... :yahoo:

Well thanks Menelaos! Coming from you is quite heart warming! Hope I will do justice to this one for all the Greeks around!

Chers

Edited by dora9

Posted (edited)

Good show.  Love what you've done.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Mark. So far so good! Still a gazillion decals to put on!

Cheers

Edited by dora9

Coming back from Torcan in Toronto, if all goes well, I will post a picture of our GB. Should be at least 5 of them all lined up!

Cheers

Well thanks Menelaos! Coming from you is quite heart warming! Hope I will do justice to this one for all the Greeks around!

Chers

great work. The 130 is also a great ac. go for it!

Too bad you miss on the Attack Squadron engines! Keep an eye open, maybe a set will pop up somewhere!

Cheers

Kit is long gone, but they are not  expensive at all. Might get another one later. 

Cheers

It was announced yesterday the molds have been purchased and the products will be back in production.