Zoukei Mura in 2018 - Ki-45 / Hs -129 NEWS

Jan_G

I have only recent discovered the ZM kit range....are their kits limited releases? Wondering if I should buy what I like now even though I've already got a backlog of kits...just in case they kits sell out and no more are made.

Cheers

If you're interested in the Ho-229 in 32nd scale you better get it now!!!!

I tried to get the Ho229 from Lucky Model during their recent $2 surface shipping sale and they informed me that they were sold out and couldn't get more from ZM. Sprue Brothers has it in stock so that's where I ended up getting it from.

As for the OOP status, they have rough back previously sold out kits but usually as a modified release in some way. Also, they tend to have some stock of sold out kits at the bigger shows they attend. They'll post that on the Old Man blog if they do.

Carl

Edited by BloorwestSiR

I presume they'll bring the HO-229 kit back when the 2-seat conversion kit rolls out. But I've also noticed that a lot of online sellers are clearing out their stock of ZM add-on detail sets. Once you spend that kind of money on a super detailed kit, it doesn't look like many are dropping extra cash for ground crew or weighted tires. IMHO, weighted tires should already be in the kit.

Last time I looked, every kit in 1/32 was still available directly from Volks USA, which is their USA distribution arm.

Not sure they will bring out a 229 2 seater kit. This is a conversion set for existing 229 kits. But I could be wrong......Harv

But how many of those original 229 kits remain unbuilt? Here's a conversion for a kit we don't make anymore! I just figured it would be good marketing to do another run because surely folks into the 229 will want one of each.

Thanks for the heads up...Actually I have my eye on the 229 in 1/32 but more so the TA152 H1.....I see their TA 152 H0 in 1/32 doesn't exist anymore, hence my original question :)

Cheers

You probably already know this. But the anime version has the regular decals in it. Just different boxing.

Thanks for the heads up...Actually I have my eye on the 229 in 1/32 but more so the TA152 H1.....I see their TA 152 H0 in 1/32 doesn't exist anymore, hence my original question :)

Cheers

You can get the Ta152H-0 from Sprue Brothers here: http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/zkmsws011.htm

I'd recommend the H-0 over the H-1 as ZM improved the H-0 vs. the H-1.