Zoukei Mura in 2018 - Ki-45 / Hs -129 NEWS

Jan_G

50 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

For the Toryu all the parts for various versions are in the one box, the Hs 129; time will tell...

Are you sure about this?  I've seen artwork by ZM for three (3) different versions if the Ki-45.  I would expect three boxings.

29 minutes ago, esarmstrong said:

Are you sure about this?  I've seen artwork by ZM for three (3) different versions if the Ki-45.  I would expect three boxings.

It's what was said in the Old Man's Blog, plus there's no specific version available at Telford, just the Ki-45.

On 10/3/2018 at 1:00 AM, DeanKB said:

€199 for the Hs-129?

I can pass on that. 

Prices are getting a bit crazy - any single one and you could say I’ll pass, but when they are all bonkers high you realise it’s just the new normal 

how much was the Zm He219?

this kit really shouldn’t be as much as that

2 hours ago, nmayhew said:

how much was the Zm He219?

this kit really shouldn’t be as much as that

it really depends from the seller, there is huge variation in ZM prices around the globe

In continental Europe the best prices of ZM kits you will find at steelmodels.com, MBK or Axels Modellbau

He-219 is around 160-170€ (regular price), the same for Do-335 two seater (it has 2 engines as well)

So I would guess that Ki-45 and Hs-129 will be almost the same - around 170€

special price of Ki-45 for Telford is mainly because of that fact that the instructions won't be finally printed on glossy paper

jan

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

:hmmm:

Pls Andy, at least few pics of the box content and sprues

I will get my copy not sooner than on Tuesday so really curious what can expect :)

jan

Edited by Jan_G

7 minutes ago, Jan_G said:

Pls Andy, at least few pics of the box content and sprues

I will get my copy not sonner than on Tuesday so reallu curious what can expect :)

jan

I'll be reviewing it very soon, will try to post a few photos tomorrow or Monday. You won't be disappointed, it is a bit bizarre that so many sprues come in both grey and clear.

There are a lot of marking options out there for the two versions if you can get your own masks made.