Zoukei Mura in 2018 - Ki-45 / Hs -129 NEWS

Jan_G

I think serious modellers - and surely anybody spending £100+ on a model is serious -  open panels, or leave them off, or use a creative diorama, if they want to show internal detail.

Clear plastic is great for marketing.

One of the reasons why the Tamiya F-4EJ release was preferable to the Early Production F-4E, as it had grey plastic as well as clear nose parts. Just include both grey and clear.

Tony

9 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Yay! The ghost of Matchbox returns, can't say how excited I am about this kit, might need a couple...

Me too, I'm really looking forward to the Ki-45; already snatched a couple of books on it as well.

5 hours ago, Paul2660 said:

Or supply both both clear and non clear like Rye model did on the 1/35 Panthers. And they did for a very reasonable cost. 

Just a thought. 

Paul C

As did Trumpeter in many of their larger aircraft kits.

Guest Peterpools

Submitted my negative thoughts on clear plastic parts to ZM through the message link Radu provided. 

Peter

8 minutes ago, DonH said:

Don't care about clear plastic either way, I just want a Horten, so please re-pop them now.

Is the ZM Ho229 OOP?  I check a few site and all listed as either "out of stock" or "backordered"

3 minutes ago, Rick K said:

Is the ZM Ho229 OOP?  I check a few site and all listed as either "out of stock" or "backordered"

Last I heard, they were out of stock and it would be some time before they were re-run. If anyone knows different, PLEASE say.

Guest Peterpools

Neo

Clear plastic is very brittle and prone to cracking. It’s much like working with loads of canopy glass all over the model. Just not found of it and these days, stay away from models with clear plastic

Peter