Zoukei Mura in 2018 - Ki-45 / Hs -129 NEWS

Jan_G

On 11/19/2018 at 6:18 PM, Vandy 1 VX 4 said:

Brian

I actually talk to volk's USA.

They won't get their shipment till the beginning of the year so they said mid-January is the release date in the US

Thanks Danny, i figured that might be the case

On 11/15/2018 at 8:01 PM, ringleheim said:

The HS-129 has always been one of my favorite lesser discussed aircraft.   Very interesting design and so compact, particularly around the cockpit area!   Can't wait for this thing.

Must admit i really enjoyed building the 1/48 Hasegawa B2 & B3 kits of the Hs129.

Might see if the bank manager (my lovely wife) will let me get one. But it might slip behind the new Revell Fw190, Me262 and Bf110 in the list.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 5:53 AM, Out2gtcha said:

I think the actual release date for the Ki-45 is 12/22/18 IIRC, so may not see anything till then, but still should be able to be pre-ordered somewhere. 

Yes it looks like the release date is December 22nd :)

pn5BbEjCj

13000 yen which is $115 USD, $160 AUD

Have a great Xmas everyone, hope you find one of these under your tree :) 

9 hours ago, haveblue said:

Yes it looks like the release date is December 22nd :)

pn5BbEjCj

13000 yen which is $115 USD, $160 AUD

Have a great Xmas everyone, hope you find one of these under your tree :) 

Is that 12/22 US or Japan release?

5 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

The Ki-45 is on my list and I will definitely be picking one up, but if I'm honest, I'm really looking forward to the Hs-129.

I know theres no release date in sight, but that is one I've loved for a long time.

Me too. Though the Ki-45  is pretty darned cool, the Hs 129 is the one that I'm really looking forward to.

Both are seriously of great interest.  Both kits are most welcomed for a lot of us.  The price seems really reasonable and I’m on the band wagon for both purchases as soon as possible.  Well done ZM.  The sooner the better.  

Troy 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya ... Just a quick quiz to all about the Ki.45 ... Apparently 2 versions can be built OOB.

With the heavy inclusion of clear sprues as well as opaque counterparts ... does anyone have an exact read on the additional sprues required (and amount/multiples of) in order to build a second A/C from the one boxing? ... I'm seriously considering biting the bullet!

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69