Zoukei Mura in 2018 - Ki-45 / Hs -129 NEWS

Jan_G

32 minutes ago, 32scalelover said:

What ever happened to the contest to guess the next 3 planes the old man's blog talked about?  Did they ever announce what the answers were?

The deadline for the answers was November 11th.

• 4.We will announce the winners after the deadline on this blog.

I guess they need some time now as they have hardly returned from their trip to Telford.

Juraj

Edited by Trak-Tor

Strange, that even though the first kits have been sold, the Ki 45 does not seem to be listed for preorder or even order anywhere. Not on the ZM site, not at HLJ or Lucky Model, and here not at Metro Hobbies or BNA. I dropped in to Metro in Melbourne yesterday and they had no news at all. Not sure if buying two of the initial kits from overseas will be better than getting them locally, as postage costs have become a bit of a killer lately.

2 hours ago, Alburymodeler said:

Strange, that even though the first kits have been sold, the Ki 45 does not seem to be listed for preorder or even order anywhere. Not on the ZM site, not at HLJ or Lucky Model, and here not at Metro Hobbies or BNA. I dropped in to Metro in Melbourne yesterday and they had no news at all. Not sure if buying two of the initial kits from overseas will be better than getting them locally, as postage costs have become a bit of a killer lately.

Pre-ordered mine! From Volks-USA. Pre-order open to Dec. 24 'while supplies last,' whatever that means.