Zoukei Mura in 2018 - Ki-45 / Hs -129 NEWS

Jan_G

1 hour ago, LSP_Typhoonattack said:

I intend to do much the same with the big Typhoon. Gun bays are very well detailed, but I'll just leave out all that stuff, same with the engine, installing only what's necessary to support other needed items.

Treat it like a Dragon armor kit; all the stuff you leave off are the parts Dragon marks in blue as unused. Into the spares bin it all goes.

25 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

Treat it like a Dragon armor kit; all the stuff you leave off are the parts Dragon marks in blue as unused. Into the spares bin it all goes.

You bet. I lost a huge box of random parts when I moved a few years back, and that still annoys me.

15 hours ago, Jan_G said:

it doesn't look so. That guy is taking preorders and states tat it should be released in September 2018 or till the end of 2018.

IMHO if it would be ready, we would get lot of info in Old man blog already :)

jan

Correct ...

This is another eBay con-artist scalper who has taken some previously released ZM artwork (such as those on display at the Tokyo show) and used it to try to sell hyper expensive preorders. 200 EUR ???? ... he can get stuffed!

The Ki-45 isn't getting released until Telford ... at a price of 110 GBP ... and it isn't due for general release (according to the Old Man Blog) until December!

The Hs.129 isn't even close ... otherwise it would be coming to Telford along with the Ki-45.

At the earliest, I'd say 1st or 2nd quarter of 2019 ... that's a looooooong time for some rip off merchant to be hanging onto your money!!

If anyone IS interested in this purchase - I have a much more lucrative investment lined up ... a lovely piece of real estate in Sydney ... it's this really big bridge that even collects road tolls!

Rog :)

On 10/3/2018 at 3:31 AM, Out2gtcha said:

I'll have to wait till it's on this side and has been released for a bit. Hopefully the price will become more reasonable.

Very wise - it's not like we've not got some kits in the stash to be going on with in the meantime.....

The Ki-45 will be my very first ZM kit. Their other kits I've either got no interest in, or I already have other manufacturers versions, like Revell's He 219, Hasegawa's Raiden, Tamiya's Mustang & PCM's Ta 152 - at much lower cost as well, albeit with nowhere near the same open-panel treatment.

The Hs-129 and Ki-45 have  both long been on my 32nd want list.

I'm wondering.............

It's been made known that multiple versions of both will be released; does a that mean a single kit with all parts for the versions mentioned, or does that mean an initial kit of one version, with other separate versions/kits to be release at a later date?