Announcing "Building Race #80 Spitfire Mk XIVe in 1/18 Scale"!

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

I'm pleased to announce that our next title for KLP Publishing will be called "Building Race #80 Spitfire Mk XIVe in 1/18 Scale", and feature Peter's amazing build of the HpH Spitfire in 1/18 scale. We all know it, and we all love it. And now we're going to distil all that fabulousness into an eBook, full of Peter's tips and tricks for scale model fabrication.

Here's a teaser image of the cover:

hnCoWT.jpg

And remember, you'll be able to see Peter's model at Telford this coming weekend!

Kev

Wow! Congrats Kev on getting Peter to write that all up! I would think he would be exhausted with that build.  :P

And congrats again Peter on an incredible build! Will be glad to have it in archived format.

Well, it's mostly down to me to collate, edit, organise, format, revise, integrate and generally wrangle Peter's existing content! Otherwise I think he would run screaming from it. There will be a bonus article on the aircraft itself, with illustrations by Juanita Franzi.

Kev

• LSP_Kevin changed the title to Announcing "Building Race #80 Spitfire Mk XIVe in 1/18 Scale"!