Hawker Hurricane Prototype in 32nd?

catbloke

Not as far as I'm aware. I was intending to convert one of my Revell Hurricanes - even started a topic a while back, but I'm not sure if I'll ever really get to it. I agree it's fantastically attractive, though it changed somewhat during its development lifetime, so you'd have to pick a well-documented state and represent that.

Kev

Not sure if FLY did a rag wing one as well, but if rhey did, these are a great basis too. Not Tamigawa, but can be made into very nice models.

The fabric wing version is about the only one Fly haven't covered (no pun etc.) yet. All others not individually released can be made up from swapping sprues between kits. Even a Mk V if you don't mind modding the spinner to take the four supplied prop blades.

Hopefully they'll complete the family with a fabric wing release before moving on to a new subject.

They probably didn't do the rag wing as there are no drawings, incredibly the Hurricane in the science museum is a rag wing survivor but its difficult to get to, also there was a group putting one together from fragments who were drawing up their own from bits of info.

Graham