HpH Models HPH32045R: F7F-3P Tigercat

LSP_Kevin

Nice job on the review, it looks like a killer kit. 

I started doing a few things for the vac kit some time ago, I knew it would be very little interest in a set, but I liked the airframe so much I wanted to eventually build the vac kit for myself, (like that was going to happen..LOL)

LJshCs.jpg

VbzhbA.jpg

2qyMWx.jpg

epd7z8.jpg

Edited by Harold

Nice job on the review, it looks like a killer kit. 

I started doing a few things for the vac kit some time ago, I knew it would be very little interest in a set, but I liked the airframe so much I wanted to eventually build the vac kit for myself, (like that was going to happen..LOL)

LJshCs.jpg

VbzhbA.jpg

Is that a second cockpit/radar opps pit I see there???

I'm really close on this one. I'm just really weary on that non-brass gear. That's a real disappointment to me. Now if someone came out with a conversion to do a Nightfighter......

Chuck

I feel the exact same way Chuck. This was a life time dream, so there was no way I was NOT getting it,but I totally agree. May have a possible solution in the works............stay tuned. 

Is that a second cockpit/radar opps pit I see there???

Nope, they are two versions of the single seater. One is from a restored bird I found on line and the other is from photos I found in Naval Fighters # 75......but can very easily be modded...hmmm

This one?

Me9ynO.jpg

k93Lie.jpg

Edited by Harold

I want to say that I got my Tigercat today and I heartily endorsed the review. Other than the landing gear, this is the best one released by HPH. I have eight kits by HPH, and they get better every time!!!! By the way Harold, if you wanted to come up with a F7F-3N conversion kit, that is something I'd order.

Edited by bevelduc

nice revieuw and its seems to mee the instructions are difrent then the one i have

I dindt hve the explanation on how to go with the decals

So that will be very helpfull

Mark

Crazy!  If you need Mark, I can scan that page larger if you need.     Im not sure what page exactly its on, but I kind of found it by accident when looking through the instruction manual. 

Crazy!  If you need Mark, I can scan that page larger if you need.     Im not sure what page exactly its on, but I kind of found it by accident when looking through the instruction manual. 

thanks and i will let you know

will go backtru my instructions maybe i misd it

A lot off things on my had at the moment

Mark

Really, I just referred to it as "expensive" since I really didn't know the exact MSRP.   It was still sort of a guess when I wrote up the review since it wasn't available quite everywhere yet. 

Well, here you go  $340 - provisionally ..Ouch

€ 289.21

Provisional price

subject to change

EU: incl. tax € 349.95

https://www.aviationmegastore.com/grumman-f7f-3p-tigercat-expected-december-2017-hph32042r-hph-models-hph32042r-aircraft-scale-modelling/product/?action=prodinfo&art=146967

260,33 €

http://shop.hphmodels.cz/cs/modely-v-meritku-132/200-focke-wulf-ta-154-moskito-132.html

Edited by Gerhard